[EP-tech] Altering phrases

Hi Sarah - You probably need to reload your abstract pages to effect the change in the user interface.

Cheers

George

--
George Macgregor
Information Services Directorate | University of Strathclyde

[twitter logo]<https://twitter.com/StrathclydeOA>
--
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263