[EP-tech] IRStats2 update

Hi Justin - has this new version being applied to HEFT subscription too?
Thanks
Preeti

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Justin Bradley
Sent: 18 September 2017 20:35
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] IRStats2 update

Announcing an IRStats2 public release

Based on good work by the EPrints community, and our own invested development time, we have produced a new version of IRStats2.

This version is freely available from the Bazaar for all to use.

The new version includes a number of improvements to existing features, such as easier deployment, faster database code, tool tips and improved browser detection, as well as a number of smaller tweaks and fixes.

It now also includes filtering to allow the blocking of known web crawling robots as standard.

See
               http://bazaar.eprints.org/512/
               http://eprints.github.io/irstats2/
               https://github.com/eprints/irstats

Please raise any issues or give feedback via the eprints github.

            Justin