Re: [EP-tech] Eprints - Home page problem,

I can't work out what you mean. I looked at an old version and couldn't spot much difference https://web.archive.org/web/20170131011420/http://eprints.manipal.edu/

What I did notice is that there's lots of broken content in the page. It has links to css, _javascript_ and images that don't exist. Also, the page has some hints that it has had very little work done for a very long time -- there's elements that have not been in common use for over a decade. (Although I'm all too familiar with the "challenges" of getting library, IT systems staff and the communications department all pulling in the same direction!)

This list is pretty good for giving technical support and helping debug & fix issues, but if you need work done you'll probably need to use someone "in house" or pay someone.