[EP-tech] Altering phrases

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get some non-technical technical advice on something. We've had a few complaints about the text you see at the bottom of a record that invites action and view item, below:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D33137.A5DE54D0]

I really want to be able to change that text to "repository staff only" or something but try as I might I cannot. I only have the option of editing in phrase editor and despite thinking I'm changing that text, it doesn't change!

Can anyone help at all?

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian
The Peter Marsh Library
University of Bolton
Deane Road
Bolton
BL3 5AB

01204 903099
s.e.taylor at bolton.ac.uk<mailto:s.e.taylor at bolton.ac.uk>
Working days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays