[EP-tech] IRStats2 update

Announcing an IRStats2 public release

Based on good work by the EPrints community, and our own invested development time, we have produced a new version of IRStats2.

This version is freely available from the Bazaar for all to use.

The new version includes a number of improvements to existing features, such as easier deployment, faster database code, tool tips and improved browser detection, as well as a number of smaller tweaks and fixes.

It now also includes filtering to allow the blocking of known web crawling robots as standard.

See
	http://bazaar.eprints.org/512/ <http://bazaar.eprints.org/512/>
	http://eprints.github.io/irstats2/ <http://eprints.github.io/irstats2/>
	https://github.com/eprints/irstats <https://github.com/eprints/irstats>

Please raise any issues or give feedback via the eprints github.

	Justin