From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Andrew Beeken <anbeeken@lincoln.ac.uk>
Sent: 29 November 2017 12:12:41
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] REF Compliance Checker Plugin

Hi all!

Putting some final bits into place before I retire from the repository work in 2018, I’m now looking at the REF Compliance Checker Plugin (http://eprintsug.github.io/hefce_oa/). One of the things I’ve noticed is that the plugin doesn’t seem to be picking up some of our specific workflow modifications which is to be expected. With the RIOXX plugin I was able to change the fields that were being looked at however I can’t seem to see an obvious way to do this in the documentation. Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Andrew

TEF Gold

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.