[EP-tech] How to submit on eprints bazaar

Hi,

I just created a theme for eprints, and I want to upload it to eprints bazaar. This just a simple theme, but may be useful for users who want to try a new theme.

I'm still a newbie, and I do not know how to upload this theme to eprints bazaar, so that when someone wants to use it, the user just click download and install.

Best regards,
Agung Prasetyo Wibowo.

--
Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care