[EP-tech] Any issues under SSL?

Hi Alan,

Yes, I see this issue to when I click on the Available tab and it loads
things through from the Bazaar.  bazaar.eprints.org is fully SSL
enabled, so it should be possible to fix a file somewhere on your local
repository.  I am not sure which file yet.  However, when I do I will
get back to you and also submit a patch so other can fix this.  It looks
like it is probably a one liner.

Regards

David Newman

EPrints Services