Re: [EP-tech] Any issues under SSL?

Hi Alan,

I believe this is now fixed in the latest GitHub commit for https://git
hub.com/eprints/eprints  I raised this as an issue https://github.com/e
prints/eprints/issues/466

John: I wanted to be careful not to change anything other than the img
element src URLs, as I was unsure whether changing the URI for an EPM
 from http://bazaar.eprints.org/... to https might cause problems.  So
my fix literally on modifies these URLs to https and only when the
original request for the Admin::EPM Screen plugin was over https.

Regards

David Newman