[EP-tech] Adding items to EP-XML template

Yes, what John said :)

By the way, for some of our sites, we use the normal views feature for
this. Every /view/ page can have a .include file. eg.

https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/view/people/bf4af598-26bf-47f4-a0a4-800095a23eb5.html

has a matching

https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/view/people/bf4af598-26bf-47f4-a0a4-800095a23eb5.include

with just the HTML of the main bit in. Handy to include elsewhere.