Re: [EP-tech] Any issues under SSL?

Hi Alan,

Yes, I see this issue to when I click on the Available tab and it loads things through from the Bazaar.  bazaar.eprints.org is fully SSL enabled, so it should be possible to fix a file somewhere on your local repository.  I am not sure which file yet.  However, when I do I will get back to you and also submit a patch so other can fix this.  It looks like it is probably a one liner.

Regards

David Newman

EPrints Services