Re: [EP-tech] ROARMAP-questions and german policy-updates

Dear Verena,

I have transferred ownership to verena.wohlleben   where you are listed as verena.wohlleben@gmx.de and not as v.wohlleben@posteo.de but when I returned the data to you for updating the mail bounced.

SH

On Sep 17, 2017, at 1:08 PM, v.wohlleben@posteo.de wrote:

Dear Stevan and Leslie,

Thank you for your quick response.

No, i don't have ownership yet to make the policy updates for Bielefeld, Helmholtz and Berlin but you can record ownership to me. The ISN-entry should be deleted because the institute has no policy.

Best wishes,
Verena