[EP-tech] Missing Export plugins - Grid type

Hi all,

Recent server upgrade (from 3.3.10 to 3.3.15) has rendered some of our exports non-functional.  It appears to be due to their being Export::Grid type plugins, i.e. if I change the @ISA to type Text they appear in the exports list, but as type Grid they don't.  This seems to include the default MultilineCSV.pm in [EPRINTS_ROOT]/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export

I see that the underlying Grid module has had a fairly serious overhaul between versions 3.3.10 and 3.3.15 so wondering if anyone else has experienced this and maybe even resolved it ?

Thanks in advance!

--
Alan Stiles  [https://orcid.org/sites/default/files/images/orcid_16x16(1).gif] <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3343-1088>  http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3343-1088
Digital Repository Developer