[EP-tech] IRStats2 update

Announcing an IRStats2 public release

Based on good work by the EPrints community, and our own invested development time, we have produced a new version of IRStats2.

This version is freely available from the Bazaar for all to use.

The new version includes a number of improvements to existing features, such as easier deployment, faster database code, tool tips and improved browser detection, as well as a number of smaller tweaks and fixes.

It now also includes filtering to allow the blocking of known web crawling robots as standard.

See

Please raise any issues or give feedback via the eprints github.

Justin