[EP-tech] eprints-tech use

Hi list,
I've some problems about the use of the EP-tech list. I would like to knows if it is possible to search the oldest mails into the list without browsing the index <http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/>. I would like to search with Google and find directly the mails I want to retrieve. Instead, when I run a search, Google always redirects me to the index page.
Best regards,
Mario Santanché

--
Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche
Biblioteca. Sezione di Scienze documentarie