[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] what's happened on wiki and email archives
- Subject: [EP-tech] what's happened on wiki and email archives
- From: alan.stiles at open.ac.uk (Alan.Stiles)
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:20:06 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|545418bb2d6829612c8a0cf0e54e7201y4FG1414eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAB8fwFPH14yW2zBpdozN=7fNgYYEcH18UbXCE0N6ir6TojAUCA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAB8fwFPH14yW2zBpdozN=7fNgYYEcH18UbXCE0N6ir6TojAUCA@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|545418bb2d6829612c8a0cf0e54e7201y4FG1414eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAB8fwFPH14yW2zBpdozN=7fNgYYEcH18UbXCE0N6ir6TojAUCA@mail.gmail.com>
The SSL certificate for the wiki expired on 13 May. It?s probably failing to load the CSS etc due to the expired certificate.
I?ve had the same issue with the zipped message archives although I did find a plain text version at http://threader.ecs.soton.ac.uk/lists/eprints_tech/
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alfredo Cosco
Sent: 16 May 2017 16:00
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] what's happened on wiki and email archives
it's a couple of days that browsers (chrome and firefox) say that opening eprints wiki should be dangerous.
Eveni if I can see the page removing protocol (https://) from url, the page has not working CSS, JS and links.
Moreover, I can't find online any email message from this group, any google search points to a page with a table where i can download all messages zipped by year.
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...