[EP-tech] DB Field Content of a single eprint in dynamic_template.pl

Hi List

Howto use the content of a single eprint in cfg/cfg.d/dynamic_template.pl? For example: i want to add a language-switch for our heading-1 / title (e.g. lang="de") if the content differs from the page language (e.g. lang="en").

Within eprint_render.pl or citations, i had no problem getting eprintid->language_mult, but from a simple template, where we put out <h1> titles in, i do not see any other way than using dynamic_template.pl ...?!

Any solution, workaround or "life in general"-alternative? ;-)

Kind regards
 Jens

--
Jens Vieler