[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board
- Subject: [EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board
- From: franc at library.iisc.ernet.in (Francis Jayakanth)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:39:58 +0530 (IST)
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|92432b2eedd34a3ae4b14b9964a67ef2y5PCVO14eprints-tech-bounces|ec s.soton.ac.uk|CAHpQg= fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAHpQg=fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|92432b2eedd34a3ae4b14b9964a67ef2y5PCVO14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAHpQg=fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com>
Very sorry to hear the sad news. My deepest condolences to his family,
friends, and colleagues.
> Hello everyone,
> I am sorry to inform you that Tim passed away yesterday morning. He had
been very sick and fought bravely, with optimism, until the end.
> For over 10 years, Tim had made huge contributions to EPrints and open
access and it's fair to say that they wouldn't be quite the same without
him. He was an inspiration and influence to many of us.
> I invite you all to raise a glass in his memory,
> ps - please contact me directly if you would like to pass on messages to
> *** Options:
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/