[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

Very sad news.

Tim was creative, dedicated, courageous, and deserved many more years.

In the lineage of eprints developers that began with Matt Hemus, then Rob Tansley, then Chris Gutteridge, Tim, made an enormous and long-lasting contribution.

I would like to express to his family and friends my gratitude for all his work and my condolences for his tragic loss.

Verba volant, numera manent.

Stevan Harnad