[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin

The  number  "is special test prefix 10.5072 available to all datacentres."
(see https://mds.datacite.org/static/apidoc#tocAnchor-9 )

There are some test records registered by a the previous admin, probably by
hand, and they are handled:
https://handle.test.datacite.org/10.5072/UNINA/FEDOA/1910?noredirect=on

I also supposed that the slash in repoid was wrong, so i canghed
with: UNINA-FEDOA

But the result is the same.
Thanks,
Alfredo