Re: [EP-tech] merge two datasets: working on Openaire Compliance

Thanks,
sounds good, I've no idea on how to apply it but I'he a path to follow.

A.

Hi!

  you can always make your own oai2_custom.pl. If the set is "openaire",
then you can do two searches with different filters and merge the
results. Or create the openaire entry in the custom set and then use
satiisfy_all as paramenter in search:

https://fossies.org/linux/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Search.pm

I think that it is the default, so adding more filters should lead to an
OR between them.