Re: [EP-tech] merge two datasets: working on Openaire Compliance

Hi!

you can always make your own oai2_custom.pl. If the set is "openaire", then you can do two searches with different filters and merge the results. Or create the openaire entry in the custom set and then use satiisfy_all as paramenter in search:

https://fossies.org/linux/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Search.pm

I think that it is the default, so adding more filters should lead to an OR between them.