From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 25 May 2017 11:03
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Missing Export plugins - Grid type

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing

Feedback

Hi all,

Recent server upgrade (from 3.3.10 to 3.3.15) has rendered some of our exports non-functional.  It appears to be due to their being Export::Grid type plugins, i.e. if I change the @ISA to type Text they appear in the exports list, but as type Grid they don’t.  This seems to include the default MultilineCSV.pm in [EPRINTS_ROOT]/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export

I see that the underlying Grid module has had a fairly serious overhaul between versions 3.3.10 and 3.3.15 so wondering if anyone else has experienced this and maybe even resolved it ?

Thanks in advance!

--

Alan Stiles  https://orcid.org/sites/default/files/images/orcid_16x16(1).gif http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3343-1088

Digital Repository Developer

Library Services, Learning and Teaching Innovation

The Open University

oro.open.ac.uk