[EP-tech] technical question: one archive with two domains

Very easy..... (see https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Non-root_proxy#ePrints)

You *create* the repo using the hostname & port of the acutal servers
(my.vm.private.net.foo 12345), but then edit cfg/cfg.d/10_core.pl to
define the host & port for the proxy/load-balancer address

On 17/01/2017 12:01, Thorsten B?lo wrote:
> Hey there,
> I have a problem with our running eprints archive:
> It is necessary to access the same archive using two different
> domains, so I configured two apache.conf include files with different
> domains using the same 'PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID'. This works fine
> - both domains point to the same archive - but the html files
> generated by eprints include hardlinks to the first domain. Is there
> any option to make eprints using links to relative URLs? Or is there
> another way
> to solve my problem?
> It would be great if you had some suggestions.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Thorsten Buelo
>
> University of Cologne
> Institut f?r Informatik
> www.informatik.uni-koeln.de <http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de>

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.