[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EP-tech] Error in Script - Adding usertype validation in



Thanks David... I tried to do:

<if test="is_set($current_user) and $current_user{usertype} = 'editor'">
     <if test="ROCW">
          <print expr="ROCW"/>.
     </if>
</if>

... and tried to restart apache but still coming out with an error when not logged in. :(  I may have to dig further...

Thanks!


Best regards,
Ellis
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:18:59 +0000
From: Eliseo Gatchalian <Eliseo.Gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz>
Subject: [EP-tech] Error in Script - Adding usertype validation in
	citation
To: "'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk'" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Message-ID:
	<ME1PR01MB1841B945C780A96A039BAE2CCB660 at ME1PR01MB1841.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com>
	
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi,

I might be missing something and wondering if anyone has encountered of might have a fix on this?  We've added this script in cfg/citations/eprint/default.xml

   <if test="$current_user{usertype} = 'editor'">
     <if test="ROCW">
         <print expr="ROCW"/>.
     </if>
   </if>

When a user is logged in, there is no [Error in Script] when viewing citation results.  But when not logged in, I'm getting the error in script.

I think it might be with $current_user{usertype} variable not declared/not used when not logged in, thus the error?



Ellis Gatchalian
Systems Librarian
Wintec
Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/

[Description: WIN01]








________________________________

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with this message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20170111/aefef07e/attachment-0001.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 5148 bytes
Desc: image001.gif
Url : http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20170111/aefef07e/attachment-0001.gif 

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:27:00 +0000
From: David R Newman <drn at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Error in Script - Adding usertype validation in
	citation
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Message-ID: <8803303f-a6f6-b9f6-3261-9c0e561c1748 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"

Hi Ellis,

What you say sounds about right.  I am not 100% sure the following will work but something like it should:

<if test="is_set($current_user) and $current_user{usertype} = 'editor'">

     <if test="ROCW">

          <print expr="ROCW"/>.

     </if>

</if>


Regards


David Newman


On 11/01/2017 22:18, Eliseo Gatchalian wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I might be missing something and wondering if anyone has encountered 
> of might have a fix on this?  We?ve added this script in 
> cfg/citations/eprint/default.xml
>
>    <if test="$current_user{usertype} = 'editor'">
>
>      <if test="ROCW">
>
>          <print expr="ROCW"/>.
>
>      </if>
>
> </if>
>
> When a user is logged in, there is no [Error in Script] when viewing 
> citation results.  But when not logged in, I?m getting the error in 
> script.
>
> I think it might be with $current_user{usertype} variable not 
> declared/not used when not logged in, thus the error?
>
>
> *Ellis Gatchalian*
> Systems Librarian
> Wintec
> Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
> Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
> Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
>
> Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
>
> Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/
>
> 	
>
> Description: WIN01
>
> 	
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> --
>
> This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients 
> only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has 
> come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must 
> you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender 
> at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept 
> any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software 
> viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as 
> is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with 
> this message.
>
>
>
> *** Options: 
> http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20170111/7fce13fd/attachment.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 27 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20170111/7fce13fd/attachment.gif 

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Eprints-tech mailing list
Eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech


End of Eprints-tech Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6
********************************************