[EP-tech] Error in Script - Adding usertype validation in citation

Hi Ellis,

What you say sounds about right.  I am not 100% sure the following will
work but something like it should:

<if test="is_set($current_user) and $current_user{usertype} = 'editor'">

     <if test="ROCW">

          <print expr="ROCW"/>.

     </if>

</if>