From: eprints-uk-user-group at googlegroups.com [mailto:eprints-uk-user-group at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lizz Jennings
Sent: 10 January 2017 16:54
To: eprints-uk-user-group at googlegroups.com; eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: User group links and call for interest

Hello all,

I?ve created a wiki page with links to presentations and notes from the recent User group meeting. I?ve also added some previous meetings ? feel free to expand on this if you have more information.

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_group_meetings

At the meeting we all discussed the possible formation of a ?foundation? type organisation to fund and support core EPrints development.

If you would like to be involved in drafting the proposal, please email me (if you haven?t already) and I will add you to the list so we can begin working on some documents.  Anyone is welcome, but (if it?s not obvious) it?d be great if you could indicate your interest in this (e.g. as a service provider, an institution, a funding organisation).  Not essential, but it will work better if we have a range of contributors.

Lizz

Research Data Librarian (Systems)
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>