Lizz

Research Data Librarian (Systems)
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 16 May 2016 10:50
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints Wiki issues?

Can anyone else log in to the wiki to edit pages?  I've tried in [PC-based] Chrome and Firefox and even IE 11 and they all tell me I can't log in because my cookies are disabled - I'm pretty sure they aren't (I've tried changing the 3rd-party cookie settings just in case).

It was working okay on Friday afternoon (different computer / location) ?