From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 24 February 2017 14:26
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Alternative text in phrase file

I didn?t know you could use conditionals inside phrases.  You can in templates.  That might be the way to go.  I have a memory of setting up phrases like this:

<epp:phrase_id=?eprint_fieldname_official_url.masters?>sdfsdf</epp:phrase>

and then selecting it with a conditional in the appropriate template.

[isc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer