From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 24 February 2017 14:04
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Alternative text in phrase file

Hi,
I think you need to have the phrase defined, and the logic inside that:
You're also testing 'type' - which is normally 'article', 'thesis', 'book_chapter'? The field you might want to test it 'thesis_type'?

[This is untested!]
<epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_official_url">
  <epc:choose>
    <epc:when test="thesis_type='master'">Adresse master</epc:when>
    <epc:when test="thesis_type='thesis'">Adresse these</epc:when>
    <epc:otherwise>Adresse URL</epc:otherwise>
  </epc:choose>
</epp:phrase>