[EP-tech] Bazaar Plugin not showing in EPrints

Dear Alan,

thanks for the quick response. I uninstalled the plugin and now it appears
in the list of available plugins. Thanks a lot.

The only remaining issue is that the search is not working as expected. The
plugin is titled 'Atom Publishing Protocol: DC Terms Support'. A search for
'atom' yields no results, neither in EPrints nor in the online version of
the Bazaar.

Anyway, thanks for the quick help! :)

~Sebastian

*Semiodesk GmbH | *Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6 Geb. 15k, 86159 Augsburg,
Germany | Phone: +49 821 8854401 | Fax: +49 821 8854410 | www.semiodesk.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Semiodesk GmbH is
not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.