Re: [EP-tech] Apache log getting a lot of errors and Mysql Going away

I think it happens when you've a lot of connections on mysql. Rise up the number of connection in mysql and use some script in a cronjob to check if mysql has gone away and notify you.

The problem can go even worse when you've a lot of Apache threads and it eats al the RAM available, you've to rise or lower the apache threads according to the load.