[EP-tech] EPrints Database entity relationship diagram

Hi Andrew,

I am not aware of one and they would vary between repositories
sufficiently significantly that you would need a tool to produce one
rather than having one ER diagram for all repositories. ?You may be
able to generate something comparable from the XML schema at:

https://eprints.lincoln.ac.uk/cgi/schema

It may also be possible to run a tool against the database directly.
?Something like?http://search.cpan.org/dist/SQL-Translator/script/sqlt-
diagram?will probably do the job. ?However, I do not know how well the
relationships between tables (i.e. foreign keys) have been defined. ?So
 you may just see a load of unassociated tables. ?As the linking of
tables is managed for the Perl-coded EPrints API.

Regards

David Newman