[EP-tech] Dataset archive has no field: year

This looks to be an issue with your browse views having a field configured that doesn?t exist on your eprints.? Have a look in views.pl in your archive?s cfg/cfg.d directory.

Views documentation is actually really good on the wiki:

??????????????? https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Views.pl

??????????????? https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Adding_new_views

??????????????? https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Trianing_Video:Browse_View_configuration

--