[EP-tech] Dataset archive has no field: year

Hmm. What you have here is some configuration expecting the field year
to exist.

It's most likely in cfg.d/eprint_render.pl or something in
citations/eprint/

I'd start by looking for "year" in those and removing or commented out
any reference to the field.

A more quick and dirty solution would be to add a year field.

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read our Web & Data Innovation blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/