[EP-tech] IRStats2 configuration to get page views statistics

Hi,

In order to get statistics about the hits on the summary page of the
publications, and following this documentation
(/*https://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation*/), I added the
following lines to our "z_irstats2.pl" config file :
> *epviews => {**
> **  items => [**
> **        { **
> **        plugin => 'ReportHeader'**
> **        },**
> **        {**
> **        plugin => 'Google::Graph',**
> **    datatype => 'views',**
> **    options => {**
> **                date_resolution => 'month',**
> **                graph_type => 'column',**
> **                },**
> **        },**
> **    {**
> **     plugin => 'Table',**
> **     datatype => 'views',**
> **     options => {**
> **                 limit => 10,**
> **                 top => 'eprint',**
> **                 title => 'Top Views'**
> **                 },**
> **     },**
> **  category => 'advanced'**
> **};*
But when I try to reach the following URL :
/*http://publications.ut-capitole.fr/cgi/stats/report/epviews*/

I received the following error message :

>   ["lib/irstats2:report:epviews" not defined]
>
> Error 	Report does not exist.

Any idea ?
Laurent Cloarec