[EP-tech] Enabling/disabling fields in the workflow using JS

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your suggestion. I?m a bit more familiar to jQuery than
Prototype, although I think it would be overkill to load jQuery on top of
Prototype just for doing this. I?m sure there is an easier way to fix
this!

Could I pass another option to render_input_field_actual to add the
onclick event to the radio button?

Robin

De : Christopher Gutteridge [mailto:cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Envoy? : 1 ao?t 2017 17:59
? : eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk; Robin Sylvestre
<robin.sylvestre at polymtl.ca>
Objet : Re: [EP-tech] Enabling/disabling fields in the workflow using JS

If you need jQuery to make life easier;

  <script src="/javascript/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript">// <!--
No script --></script>
  <script type="text/javascript">$.noConflict();</script>

The second bit is vital or it conflicts with prototype.js which also likes
to use the $ variable and is required for EPrints features.