[EP-tech] REF CC plugin V.1.1.1. - Define item types for REF CC plugin

Hi

We are about to create a new Item Type on SRO for published Conference Proceedings (either ISBN or ISSN)  but I am aware we will need to include the REF CC tab for  compliance checking.  My understanding is that this is possible to do from REF CC v.1.1.0.
http://www.eprints.org/uk/index.php/2016/04/08/new-features-added-to-ref-compliance-checker-plugin/
We currently have v.1.1.1. installed.  Is this a straight forward process to configure REF CC to check compliance on a new Item type (and remove from Conference Items)? If anyone has experience of this, could you point me in the right direction for configuring REF CC?

Best wishes,

Annette

Annette Moore

Acquisitions and Metadata Librarian