In response to user feedback we have been busy adding some further features to the REF Compliance Checker plugin which is now available to install.
- Integration with DatesDatesDates’ new “Published Online” (published_online) event type
- The item types that REF CC applies to is now configurable, defaulting to “Articles” and “Conference Items”
- The embargo length field is now calculated automatically
- A new message (with a new clock icon) is displayed for those records which are compliant but the document is currently not open access to indicate that it could be compliant if it is made open access by the given date
- A warning is shown to the user if an incomplete date has been entered for either the “Date of acceptance” or “Date of first online publication”
- Incomplete dates are now handled appropriately during date calculations
- Report screen will now indicate that a record will become compliant if it is made open access by a particular date (although the record will still show as non-compliant until it has been made open access)
The latest version (1.1.0) of the REF Compliance Checker plugin is now available from the Bazaar.
Thanks go to Will Fyson of EPrints Services and John Salter, University of Leeds for these latest updates