[EP-tech] BatchEdit permission name

I want to add the permission to an Editor account for access to BatchEdit function.
Right now, only an admin account can access this screen, an editor gets this error: "You may not view this screen: BatchEdit."
I couldn't find the name of the relevant permission here: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl#Assigning_a_user_privilege
How do I assign permission for an Editor to have access to BatchEdit?

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Biblioth?caire des Projets Num?riques & D?veloppement de Syst?mes
Library / Biblioth?que
Concordia University / Universit? Concordia
Tel. / T?l. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel: tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca<mailto:tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca>
Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
http://library.concordia.ca<http://library.concordia.ca/>
http://www.concordia.ca/faculty/tomasz-neugebauer.html