From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Alfredo Cosco <alfredo.cosco at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 30 September 2016 15:11
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] File-names validation

Hi,
I have to move periodicalli an archive to an other archive.
So
1) export the archive in XML
2) edit the XML file on my needs
3) import the archive with "--enable-web-imports" option

4) it's a institute policy on file naming, but users don't read policies :(

I can't import the records with file that have special characters in file-name

Thanks
Alfredo

What problems are you having in practice with these filenames?

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.