[EP-tech] Altmetrics and Connotea

I did a diff on the two versions [1,2] - and aside from differences caused by them being different EPrints in the Bazaar, they're the same. The base64 representation of the files are identical.
I think 540 is 'noise' and should be removed?

I've made this commit:
https://github.com/eprintsug/altmetric/commit/f60864720bbacbc7daf05b5dc45d088accc54087
which should resolve it, and also hint at other 'cited by' options.

Does anyone have any opinions on the current default options? [ 'tweeters', 'rdts', 'feeds', 'gplus', 'msm', 'fbwalls', 'videos' ]

Current possible values are:
posts (combined total of below?)
delicious, fbwalls, feeds, forum, gplus, linkedin, msm, peer_review_sites, pinners, policies, qs, rdts, rh, tweeters, videos, weibo, wikipedia

Is it worth including instructions in the js file about the best way to override it (copying it from ~/lib/static/javascript/auto/99_altmetric.js to ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/static/javascript/auto/99_altmetrics.js and editing the copy)?
I realise this will be included in the JS file sent over the wire - so may be seen as wasted bytes?

Are there any other improvements that are needed for the Altmetrics plugin before a new release is made?
Looks like it supports ISBNs now as well as DOIs...

[1] http://bazaar.eprints.org/cgi/export/eprint/340/EPM/bazaar-eprint-340.xml
[2] http://bazaar.eprints.org/cgi/export/eprint/450/EPM/bazaar-eprint-450.xml