From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch" <jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch>
Date: Monday, 7 November 2016 10:45
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: fail to import PubMedID

Dear Adam, Hiroshi, List

Watching the same since this morning #-) ...they changed to https this weekend.

wget'ing https works fine, but we canot simply change the protocol in our script, because it seems LibXML can't handle it. So what about getting the https from out of the script and change parse_url into parse_file on that local file. Or change to LWP::Protocol::https?

Jens

--
Jens Vieler
Zentrale Informatik

Stampfenbachstrasse 73
CH-8006 Zürich

mail:  jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch

nactive hide details for Adam Field ---07.11.2016 11:30:30---Visiting theAdam Field ---07.11.2016 11:30:30---Visiting the URL, I get: <eFetchResult>