Re: [EP-tech] fail to import PubMedID

Visiting the URL, I get:

<eFetchResult>

<ERROR>WebEnv parameter is required</ERROR>

</eFetchResult>

If I add a dummy WebEnb parameter, I get:

<eFetchResult>

<ERROR>query_key parameter is required</ERROR>

</eFetchResult>

…it looks like the API the plugin is using has changed L  It’s unlikely to be a local problem.

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer