[EP-tech] Thesauri in EPrints

Yes, it was :)

while the auto-generated subjects from tags is a great idea, the thesaurus
is something else, actually I usually use both!
I am now trying to understand why the auto-generated does not work, I do
not know if it is specific of my install or there are differences with the
core or I don't know :)
Maybe we should upload the source code of Agro into the github working
group and start from there to create a generic plugin that supports
thesaurus. I even tried to find a student that could have helped in that.

Denis