[EP-tech] Thesauri in EPrints

?so it was a good suggestion :o)

What about; http://bazaar.eprints.org/157/ (Auto-generated subjects from tags) too?

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Denis Pitzalis
Sent: 20 October 2016 17:15
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Thesauri in EPrints

Hi Lizz,

I've been playing with the idea of using a thesaurus with eprint since long time. My base for making something usable was the was the agro plugin (in the bazaar) but my limited time and knowledge made my effort useless.
However I think it would be great if eprint moves to thesaurus representation instead of a flat subject tree.

Denis