[EP-tech] Hiding some document types from search page

Thanks Adam,

Very clever, I?ll look into it!

Robin

De : Adam Field [mailto:Adam.Field at jisc.ac.uk]
Envoy? : 20 octobre 2016 09:09
? : eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Objet : Re: [EP-tech] Hiding some document types from search page

Whenever I?ve implemented this, I?ve always used automatic fields.  See
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Training_Video:Automatic_Fields -- you need to
create a new field (e.g. type_category) and then populate it automatically
based on the type field, then add that field to the search form.  Note that
the video does this with a browse view, but the principle is the same for a
search.

 <http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer