From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Jeff Stone <stonej at hope.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 19 October 2016 19:09
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] User rights

Hello,

I'm still trying to get my head around this so excuse me.

A depositor uploads a document to the eprints server, and fills in as much information as they know at the time, this is then sent to the library staff to OK and publish the eprint, but then the depositor gets some information regarding this work and needs to edit the record - but cannot as the library have published it.

Is it possible for the user to edit the published eprint and then for it to be sent back to the library administrators to check and publish again ?

Thanks in advanced..

Jeff

[http://kis.hope.ac.uk/footer/Infographic_Footer_700px_061016.jpg]

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.