Re: [EP-tech] Quick export plugin question

Denis

                http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_can_I_get_a_utf8_string_of_the_name_of_a_subject.2C_given_its_subjectid.3F

                …though admittedly I found it by doing a search for ‘tree_to_utf8’.  The problem, as always, is the way the wiki sprawls.  Unfortunately, this is something of a specific, arcane detail, so we need a way of filing it with all the other arcane details that still makes it discoverable.

                If you have ideas of how this could be done better, feel free to get involved.  There’s even a training video to help you get started: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Training_Video:EPrints_Wiki_Basics

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer