From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Andrew Beeken <anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 14:25
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Debug Creator browse view generation

Hello all!

So, back to that old chestnut of errors throwing in our EPrints installation (yay!) I?ve had to do some tweaks to make it read our LDAP table. Now I?m getting errors on the creator browse generation! I think I?ve figured out where the problems are occurring however I don?t know if it?s a code issue or a data issue. Is there a way of running the view generator from the command line with ?verbose so that I can see what it?s trying to do and figure out where the error is occurring?

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.