From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tomasz Neugebauer
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:10 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] ORCID creators field autocomplete

Hi Brian,

Thank you!  I was able to find the problem with my attempt at getting this to work after looking at how you did it.​

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Library / Bibliothèque
Concordia University / Université Concordia