Universit?t Z?rich
Stampfenbachstrasse 73
CH-8006 Z?rich

mail:  jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch

Von:	Adam Field <Adam.Field at jisc.ac.uk>
An:	"eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum:	07.11.2016 11:30
Betreff:	Re: [EP-tech] fail to import PubMedID
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Visiting the URL, I get:

<eFetchResult>
<ERROR>WebEnv parameter is required</ERROR>
</eFetchResult>

If I add a dummy WebEnb parameter, I get:

<eFetchResult>
<ERROR>query_key parameter is required</ERROR>
</eFetchResult>

?it looks like the API the plugin is using has changed L  It?s unlikely to
be a local problem.

 Adam Field
 SHERPA services analyst
 developer